Learn the concepts associated with procedures, precautions, and limitations for safely erecting and dismantling fabricated frame scaffolding in accordance with OSHA part 1910 or part 1926 regulations as they apply.
- Explain the requirements set forth by OSHA part 1910 or part 1926 regulations.
- Identify safety hazards associated with scaffolding.
- Identify the types and uses of scaffolding.
- Discuss procedures, precautions, limitations, and practices surrounding the aspects of erecting, using, and dismantling fabricated frame scaffolding to include:
- o Base section
- o Support structure
- o Access
- o Fall protection
- o Platform
- o Falling objects
- o Keeping upright
- o Electrical hazards
- Discuss case reports from OSHA files.
- Safely erect and dismantle a two-tier scaffold following OSHA regulations.