Learn the concepts associated with procedures, precautions, and limitations for safely erecting and dismantling fabricated frame scaffolding in accordance with OSHA part 1910 or part 1926 regulations as they apply.
TO GET STARTED SPEAK WITH A SPECIALIST AT 1.866.706.8665
Or fill out this form and a specialist will contact you shortly
- Explain the requirements set forth by OSHA part 1910 or part 1926 regulations.
- Identify safety hazards associated with scaffolding.
- Identify the types and uses of scaffolding.
- Discuss procedures, precautions, limitations, and practices surrounding the aspects of erecting, using, and dismantling fabricated frame scaffolding to include:
- o Base section
- o Support structure
- o Access
- o Fall protection
- o Platform
- o Falling objects
- o Keeping upright
- o Electrical hazards
- Discuss case reports from OSHA files.
- Safely erect and dismantle a two-tier scaffold following OSHA regulations.