Learn the concepts associated with pneumatic systems design, and schematic symbology. Additional emphasis is placed on plant or site specific systems and troubleshooting methodology.
- Describe pneumatic power and the components used in the design of pneumatic systems.
- Identify and explain common pneumatic components.
- Describe basic pneumatic theory.
- Replace hoses, seals, and fitting according to the guidelines identified in this training course.
- Explain common circuit applications.
- Describe preventive maintenance actions such as removing, replacing, and cleaning common pneumatic components.
- Interpret ANSI symbols and drawings to explain the functions of specific pneumatic systems.
- Troubleshoot common pneumatic components.