Mechanical Safety and Lockout/Tagout
Learn potential safety hazards, safety precautions, personal protective equipment, and lockout/tagout in accordance with OSHA part 1910 regulations.
- Identify and discuss electrical safety hazards.
- Discuss the hazards of stored-energy in hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Given a scenario, discuss the proper use of personal protective equipment.
- Given a scenario, discuss the hazards particular to mechanical work and the precautions/countermeasures for each hazard.
- Describe mechanical system lockout/tagout requirements.