Shop Essentials (Applied Mathematics)
Math Using the Metric System
Learn the concepts associated with mathematical operations using the metric system and conversions between metric and imperial units.
- Identify common metric units for:
- o Mass
- o Length
- o Volume
- o Temperature
- o Force
- o Pressure
- Identify the symbols used for common metric units.
- Identify metric unit prefixes and symbols.
- Complete metric-to-metric conversions.
- Complete English-to-metric and metric-to-English conversions.
- State the common rules for writing in metric.