Job Interview Preparation 170
This class shows users a realistic animated scenario about preparing for a job interview for a manufacturing position. Characters Frankie and Joe discuss Joe's upcoming job interview, and Frankie gives Joe pointers on how to succeed. The scenario covers essential job interview skills, including using clean, professional language, dressing professionally, and being punctual.
When preparing for a job interview, it is essential to adhere to some basic best practices, including arriving on time or early, avoiding swearing or cursing, and dressing professionally. After taking this class, users will understand the essential skills necessary to interview successfully.
Number of Lessons 6
- Professional Language
- Professional Behavior Review
- Dressing for a Job Interview
- Professional Attire Review
- Punctuality for Job Interviews
- Final Review
- Describe the type of language to use in a job interview.
- Describe the importance of professional attire for a job interview.
- Describe the importance of punctuality for job interviews.