Learn the concepts associated with hydraulic systems, fluid principles, system design, and schematic symbology. Additional emphasis is placed on plant or site specific systems and troubleshooting methodology.
- Describe hydraulic power and the components used in the design of hydraulic systems.
- Identify and explain common hydraulic components.
- Describe basic hydraulic theory.
- Replace hoses, seals, and fitting according to the guidelines identified in this training course.
- Explain common circuit applications.
- Describe preventive maintenance actions such as removing, replacing, and cleaning common hydraulic components.
- Interpret ANSI symbols and drawings to explain the functions of specific hydraulic systems.
- Troubleshoot common hydraulic components.