Conduit Bending and Wiring
Learn calculating and making conduit bends, wiring requirements, material identification, and the installation and splicing of wiring in accordance with NFPA 70 standards.
- Basic trigonometry to calculate conduit bends
- How to use offset and shrink tables to calculate conduit bends.
- How to determine bender take-up, bend gains, and offset shrinkage in order to determine a conduit run
- Make various bends with a hand benderMake various bends with a �Chicago� style bender
- Determine needed wire size
- Make proper splices and terminations