Basic PLCS (Studio-500)
Learn PLC concepts, hardware, software, and ladder logic functions (relay contacts, timers, and counters). There are hands-on exercises for configuration and programming.
TO GET STARTED SPEAK WITH A SPECIALIST AT 1.866.706.8665
Or fill out this form and a specialist will contact you shortly
- Identify general PLC circuit and logic contact symbology.
- Describe the purpose of the address in memory.
- Identify contact symbols.
- Use the programming software to configure a PLC.
- Use the programming software to create and edit ladder logic programs.
- Create a ladder logic motor controller.
- Use the programming software to force bit state
- Create a timer-based program.
- Create a counter based program.