Analog Input/Output (PLC-5)
Learn PLC concepts, hardware, software, and ladder logic functions (relay contacts, timers, and counters). There are hands-on exercises for configuration and programming.
- List and describe the components of a PLC-5 and their function.
- Describe the function of an analog input and output card.
- Demonstrate proper setup of an analog input and output card.
- Demonstrate proper programming of analog cards.
- Demonstrate proper configuration of analog cards.
- Analyze system requirements and create a program using analog inputs and outputs.