Low Voltage Switchgear
Learn the construction, operation, maintenance, and inspection of low voltage switchgear and circuit breakers.
TO GET STARTED SPEAK WITH A SPECIALIST AT 1.866.706.8665
Or fill out this form and a specialist will contact you shortly
- List and explain the voltage level conventions used in electrical equipment.
- List and describe the components that make up electrical switchgear.
- Identify and explain the four general classifications of circuit breakers
- List and explain the major ratings of circuit breakers.
- Discuss the major components associated with a power system.
- Demonstrate inspection methods of low voltage circuit breakers.