Electrical Safety for Qualified Personnel
Provides guidance in order to comply with OSHA part 1910 regulations and NFPA 70E electrical safety standards, including arc flash protection.
TO GET STARTED SPEAK WITH A SPECIALIST AT 1.866.706.8665
Or fill out this form and a specialist will contact you shortly
- Describe general safety hazards and precautions associated with electrical systems.
- Describe electrical tool and equipment safety.
- Define voltage level conventions for electrical systems.
- Describe electrical system lockout/tagout requirements.
- Identify the requirements for working on energized equipment.
- Given a scenario, describe the requirements associated with arc flash protection.
- Given a scenario, discuss the proper use of personal protective equipment.
- Describe the proper use of electrical protective rubber goods.
- Explain the requirements for protective grounding.
- Describe the electrical safety requirements associated with fuses.
- Describe the electrical safety requirements associated with switchgear and circuit breakers.
- Describe the electrical safety requirements for batteries and DC systems.